Story at a glance:
- Pork producers have been using customizable mRNA-based “vaccines” on their herds since 2018, without telling the public.
- All customized mRNA “vaccines” are untested. Only the mRNA platform itself has been approved.
- According to the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, “There are no current mRNA vaccines licensed for use in beef cattle in the United States.” However, a lobbyist for the association claims to have “double-vaccinated” his own herd with an mRNA “vaccine” against bovine respiratory disease.
- Iowa State University began trialing an mRNA “vaccine” against bovine respiratory syncytial virus on Oct. 1, 2021.
- Missouri House Bill 1169 would require labeling of products that can alter your genes. Big Ag lobbyists strongly oppose it.
Last week, I reported that pork producers have been using customizable mRNA-based “vaccines” on their herds since 2018 — without telling the public.
This issue really only rose to the surface after attorney Thomas Renz started promoting new legislation in Missouri (House Bill 1169, which he helped write) that would require labeling of mRNA products.
In an April 1, tweet (and no, this was not an April Fool’s joke), Renz stated:
“BREAKING NEWS: the lobbyists for the cattleman and pork associations in several states have CONFIRMED they WILL be using mRNA vaccines in pigs and cows THIS MONTH. WE MUST SUPPORT MISSOURI HB1169. It is LITERALLY the ONLY chance we have to prevent this …
“NO ONE knows the impacts of doing this but we are all potentially facing the risk of being a #DiedSuddenly if we don’t stop this.”
The transhumanist agenda and its focus on food
Within days, alternative media was abuzz with this story and Renz started making the rounds sharing evidence that shows the U.S. government has been working on the integration of vaccines into foods for at least two decades.
In an April 2 interview with Naomi Wolf, Ph.D., Renz said:
“[Bill] Gates, the WHO [World Health Organization], a ton of these universities: they’re all talking about including mRNA vaccinations as part of the food. They’re going to modify the genes of these foods to make them mRNA vaccines.”
Industry doesn’t want you to know what they’re doing
The pushback by Big Ag lobbyists against this bill to require industry transparency on this important issue has been enormous, and one potential reason for that is because they’d have to admit that all sorts of foods may have been vaccinated with mRNA vaccines, have genetic modifications, or be modified to serve as vaccinations for humans.
In short, Renz suspects the globalists’ transhumanist agenda is being secretly pushed forward using gene therapy in food production.
I can’t help but wonder whether the industry simply doesn’t understand how mRNA gene therapy in livestock might affect consumers, or whether they want to conceal the fact that they’re using gene therapy because they DO know it can also affect humans….